Hon. A. Michael Snyder (Ret.)
- Distinguished neutral mediator and arbitrator at The Dispute Resolution Institute.
- Adjunct Professor at the Temple University Beasley School of Law.
- Twice served as Co-Chair of the Workers' Compensation Section of the Association.
- Served as Assistant Secretary of the Association.
- Served as Grants Committee Chair of the Philadelphia Bar Foundation
- Graduated from Muhlenberg College and the Temple University School of Law.
- Named Scholar in Residence at the Fox Business School of Temple University.
He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear Hon. A. Michael Snyder (Ret.) outline his plans for 2020 in this podcast.