August 28, 2020
Be informed and ready to vote in this year's upcoming elections. Election laws have changed already and are continually being updated.
CLE - LIVE WEBCAST - FREE for those who VOLUNTEER TO BE A POLL WORKER
Election 2020: How to be a Poll Worker and Help Ensure a Secure Election
Tuesday, Oct. 6, 2020 - 4:30 - 6:45 p.m.Read More & Register
- PA Online Voter Registration Application
- PA Find Your Polling Place
- PA Become a Poll Worker
- PA Voting by Mail-in or Absentee Ballot
- NJ Voter Information Portal
- Office of the Philadelphia City Commissioners - Election Board Officials
- Committee of Seventy - Voter Rights and Responsibilities
Vote by Mail Updates
Mail in Early!
The post office is recommending earlier 'mailing' dates deadlines than are posted on official sites if voters are using USPS.
Mail in ballot by October 19, 2020 if using USPS instead of the October 27, 2020 deadline posted on votespa.com.
Deadline Extended & Drop Boxes Allowed
Mail-in ballots will be accepted if they are received by 5 p.m. on the Friday after the election and were either postmarked by Nov. 3 or there is no evidence to suggest they were sent after Election Day. Previously, mail-in ballots had to be received by 8 p.m. on Election Day.
Counties may use drop boxes for voters casting mail-in ballots.